health & safety
From Monday 18 October 2021 new rules are in place for fully vaccinated people in NSW. It is expected that from the 1st of December these rules will be relaxed and updated.
You are fully vaccinated if you have had 2 doses of a COVID-19 vaccination or you have a medical exemption.
All people over the age of 12 must wear a face mask when entering the premises. Masks are not required to be worn during treatments such as sauna & float sessions
COVID-19 safe check in
When you visit us to abide by the NSW Government rules we need you to check-in with the Service.NSW app
Vaccination evidence includes:
- linking your COVID-19 digital certificate to your check in so that your vaccination status is disclosed on the Service.NSW app
- an online immunisation history statement
- a COVID-19 digital certificate from the Australian Immunisation Register
- a medical exemption, which includes either:
- a medical contraindication certificate or
- a medical clearance form.
We appreciate your assistance in helping us keep our business and community safe
Attendance on site:
- We ask that only the person who has the appointment attends our centre
- Please do not attend your appointment if you are unwell or have been in close contact with someone who is
Finally, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone on (02) 4013 5052 or email email@example.com
InsideOut Wellness- ‘Just for the health of it’
sauna & float therapy
Introductory Offers for New Clients
Offers must be used within 4 weeks from the date of the first session.
Float Introductory Offer
3 x 60 min sessions for $149
Sauna Introductory Offer
3 x 40-60 min infrared sauna for $99
Float + Sauna Introductory Offer
3 x 60 min float sessions and 3 x 40 to 60 min Infrared Sauna sessions for $224