health & safety
We are excited to announce that we are able to re-open the sauna and float tank from the 13th of June 2020.
While we are excited, we are also very cautious, with the health and safety of our clients and staff being of upmost importance.
To that end, our commitment to cleanliness and disinfection will be unwavering.
COVID-19 has undoubtedly been one of the most unusual and stressful experiences that many of us have seen, or are likely to see in our lifetimes. Thankfully, sessions in our sauna and float tank provide an amazing opportunity for our clients to manage their stress and float away their worries and now more then ever, this is so important!
Floating is a terrific antidote to our stress and anxiety response to challenging situations.
Is sauna or floating a risky activity with the current COVID 19 pandemic?
Epidemiological studies from the World Health Organisation (WHO) have shown that the transmission of COVID-19 virus is not present in public swimming pools or spas that use disinfection agents. Furthermore, the COVID-19 virus is not water-borne, nor does it like heat.
Our float tank is cleaned and disinfected with a multifactorial approach:
- High salt concentration- with over 500kg of the highest quality food-grade Epsom salts, float tanks are extremely inhospitable to pathogens including viruses and bacteria
- Filtration between each float- the water goes through a purification process after every float is complete. This includes filtration through a micron filtration system to remove particulate matter and then water travels through an ultraviolet light purification/ disinfectant process specifically designed to inactivate or kill microbes and viruses
- Additional water disinfection- our float tank is checked daily to ensure that the specific active amount of disinfecting agents is present in the tank. We use a small amount of food-grade hydrogen peroxide (an oxidizer) to disinfect- a safe alternative to bromine or chlorine
- Before entering the float tank, all clients are required to shower first
- Skimmers are used to keep the surface clear
- The inside surface of the float tank is cleaned every day with a sanitising solution
Our float and sauna rooms and showers:
- All high-touch areas in the rooms and sauna will be cleaned and disinfected between every client
- All high-touch areas are regularly wiped down between clients. This includes door handles, eftpos machines, the counter and bathrooms
One of our friendly staff members will contact each and every client prior to every session to ensure that they have:
- Not been overseas recently or in contact with someone who has
- Have not displayed any symptoms of COVID-19 or other illness such as colds and flu
- Have not been in contact with anyone who is thought to have, or has tested positive for COVID-19
Attendance on site:
- We ask that only the person who has the appointment attends our centre and that after completion of their post-treatment shower, that they promptly depart the centre and do not congregate with others
Finally, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone on (02) 4013 5052 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
InsideOut Wellness- ‘Just for the health of it’
sauna & float therapy
Introductory Offers for New Clients
Offers must be used within 4 weeks from the date of the first session.
Float Introductory Offer
3 x 60 min sessions for $149
Sauna Introductory Offer
3 x 40-60 min infrared sauna for $99
Float + Sauna Introductory Offer
3 x 60 min float sessions and 3 x 40 to 60 min Infrared Sauna sessions for $224